Download the full Wales Hopper Itinerary:
Our small-group Hopper Tours provide you with the structure you need, and the flexibility you want by offering you city-center accommodations, transportation from town-to-town, and a complete offering of local tours and attractions. What they don't offer is endless hours on a giant bus, meals that are limited to chicken or beef, and an itinerary that is impossible to break free from. In this guide, you'll find:
- Itinerary options for the exclusive Wales Hopper
- Detailed information on the pre-tour to Scotland
- How you can extend your stay with the Ireland post-tour
- What tours and attractions are included
- Why the Hopper is the best alternative to traditional fully guided or self-drive tours
Read what some of our recent travelers have said:
"We like not having to get up early and be out the door at a certain time. Loved having all of the transportation and lodging pre-arranged. Liked all of the accommodations that were picked for us." - Nancie and Wilmer S.
"I was most impressed that all of the tours, drivers, events went as planned and were excellent." - David M.
"You helped us design a honeymoon with the right mix of planned and spontaneous parts." - Jack D.