i travel for the stories
scotland outlander small group tour
8 DAYS, 7-NIGHTS
Overnights: Edinburgh (1) - Inverness (2) - Fort William (1) - Edinburgh (1)
Price: From $1,229 per person
Availability: May - September
- Visit Clava Cairns: Travel through winding back roads and discover a 4,000 year old cemetery.
- Explore one of the most filmed castles in Scotland: Doune Castle. It stars as Castle Leoch in Outlander, and featured in Monty Python’s ‘Holy Grail’, and the pilot for Game of Thrones.
- Search for Nessie on an optional boat cruise on Loch Ness
- Visit the location of a tragic Outlander scene, and a catastrophic battle between Jacobites and Government troops: Culloden Battlefield.
- & much more!
- Edinburgh City Hop on / Hop off bus tour
- Scotland Heritage pass including entrances to Edinburgh Castle, Culloden Battlefield, Duone Castle and more throughout the tour.
- Round trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing by 16 seat Mercedes mini coach
- Stories and services from a personal driver guide
- Nightly ensuite accommodations
- Full breakfast daily, except on arrival day
- All local taxes & hotel service charges
- Porterage for one suitcase per person
- By-Your-Side Service℠
- 24/7 Emergency Traveler Hotline
Pricing is based on a mix of 3-Star city hotels and B&Bs. All accommodations are ensuite with breakfast provided daily unless otherwise noted. While all accommodations reserved are within a 30 minute walk into town, B&B's tend to be further from town center than hotels. Speak with your Personal Travel Specialist about what accommodation type is best for you!